Prepare your move with Parquet Déménagements in Poissy
A removal must be prepared.
It has to be carefully planned with the chosen company: it is your whole heritage which is going to travel.
We offer our services to you in France. Our secured furniture storehouse, watched 24h/24 is also available.
Your administrative procedure three weeks before
- Transfer your accounts to your next bank branch,
- If you are a co-owner and you are selling your flat, you have to ask for the closing of accounts to your property management company,
- If you are a tenant, we advise you to contact the owner in order to fill in the inventory of fixtures,
- You have to call the EDF/GDF services and the water service to read the meters and terminate your contract,
- We also advise you to inform your Centre de Sécurité Social (health care service), mutual fund, Caisse d’Allocations Familiales and your HMRC (tax office if you are in France),
- Inform your insurance offices (house, car…) by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt,
- Transfer or terminate your phone contract,
- If you are parents, make sure if there are chilcare centre, kindergarten, nursery assistant or schools near your new home.
Give your new address
- To your subscribed magazines,
- To your complementary health insurance fund or pension fund,
- To your tax assessor,
- To your television licence fee and subscribed cable channels offices,
- Have the post office forward your mail to your new address,
- Prepare yourself to change your car registration document address,
- Check if your passport is still valid.